Sunday 29 January 2012

In the night time her face lit up

Good evening!  I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend, I certainly did :)!

So I have definitely got that sunday evening feeling, a little depressed at the thought of a whole week of work ahead (for me its a 5.45am wake up for the next 5 days :( ) so this post is really to skip past the week and to get us thinking about what we are going to do next weekend.  I have prepared a GLITTERY eye for you guys tonight, I can barely contain myself as I type !!  I have also started editing my tutorials to try and make them shorter so I hope you like the new style :) ...

Products used in video:
Eyes: Mac Vanilla eyeshadow all over eye area taking it up under brow bone (Large flat natural hair brush), Mac Coquette eyeshadow on socket line (Mac 210 brush), Mac Bronze eyeshadow in outer corner of socket line (Mac 224 Blending brush), Mac Carbon eyeshadow in "V" of the eye (small natural hair eyeshadow brush), Using any brush(preferably one with a thinner handle)to place diagonally from the nose to the outer corner of brow(see in video)to use as a guideline to blend out Mac Carbon eyeshadow (Mac 224 brush), Use clean Mac 217 brush to soften edges,  Apply Mac Carbon under lower lashline (Chanel 14 Angled brush), Mac Woodwinked eyeshadow on remaining light area of eye (Chanel 15 eyeshadow brush), Mix Mac Reflects Antique Gold with roughly 2 squirts of Mac Fix plus fixing spray (See pictures below)(apply with flat synthetic brush over the Woodwinked eyeshadow), Apply Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner in Black to lower inner eyeline and upper inner eyeline, Chanel Ligne Extrême in 31 Onyx Noir, Eylure 107 Lashes, YSL False Lash Effect mascara in 01 Noir
Lips: Mac lipstick in in Viva Glam Gaga, Mac Clear Lipglass on top of lipstick
Cheeks: Mac Dainty blusher swept up cheeks (Chanel 4 blusher brush), 
Finish by dusting off any fallout with a fantail brush

As promised here is how you mix the glitter:
aaaaannnnnnnnd mix all together

And of course as always a couple of accompanying pics (apologies for horrific quality you can barely see just how sparkly it was!)



(Welcome to my office)

(this is my favourite lyric in a really great song, click the link to enjoy and listen out for this line)

So coming up for the next week I will be posting about my evening at White Jail and there will be another make up tutorial on how to create the perfect make up base so stay tuned :)

Have a sparkly week

Peace and Love

Alessia

xxxxx


2 comments:

  1. I love this look! So glamorous :) Your hair is amazing by the way. Looking forward to your future posts and tutorials :)
    Lots of love from Ireland,
    Joanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Joanne :) it was soooo glittery in real life it's a shame I don't have a better camera! "how to create the perfect base" is the next tutorial coming up later in the week, also if you have any requests for future tutorials i'm always happy to hear them, have a great day, lots of love Alessia xxx

      Delete