Monday 20 February 2012

Champagne Skies

Happy Monday all!
...if that exists


I hope you all had a lovely, sparkly weekend! In this post I will be sharing with you my evening spent at one of my favourite clubs in London, Mahiki (for those of you who have been you will understand why I speak so highly of it).  Once stepping into this club you feel like you have been transported to a tropical beach party in Hawaii what with is incredible cocktails, tiki decor and laid back fun atmosphere.  If you are ever visiting London then this should be your first port of call for nightlife :)
Me and a few other girlfriends congregated at Mahiki this weekend to celebrate lovely Tara's birthday.  It was a magical night filled with dancing, laughter and what seemed to be an endless flow of Champagne and tequila served up in the Mahiki famed Treasure Chest.  Please excuse the state of the 5 highly inebriated girls you are about to witness ;)...

 
...ahhh I want to be back there! Happy Birthday Tara <3

So this week I have my next make up tutorial going up on Wednesday and we also have PANCAKE DAY!!!(best day of the year :) so stay tuned lovelies,

Have a great week,

Peace and Love

Alessia


xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment