Thursday 5 April 2012

Tanti Auguri

Good Morning :)!

I hope everyone is well today!
So today i'll be sharing with you my birthday which was on Tuesday, I am now 22 years old and feel pretty sad to have left 21 behind me. 
So Tuesday 3rd April I woke up like always at 6am and headed to work, train was delayed and then there was nowhere to sit, not the best start to 22! My day was soon made better when my lovely friend at work Sarah bought me in a Cake which was so sweet of her!
I then met up with my lovely boy Fulvio on my Lunch for a coffee and he bought me one of my fave perfumes and the most beautiful roses I have ever seen, literally perfect!...totally spoilt!! Grazziiiee Bello!
After work I headed home, cake and roses in hand, I may aswell have had "LOOK AT ME, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY" stamped on my forehead ;)!
Once home I made a mad dash to my wardrobe and picked out a top that I hadn't worn since I was 16 years old but it was covered in turquoise sequins and feautured a very birthday-appropriate bow so I feel my choice was a wise one!
Dinner was at a Turkish restaurant in my local town as I had been craving mezze for weeks and it didn't fail to deliver-INCREDIBLE!...I ate soooo much mezze and kebab that I couldn't even lay down flat which pushed my bedtime back a good few hours!





















I recieved some lovely presents, jewellery, make up and a super special scrap book made for me by my amazing Lou which was filled with our favourite quotes, pictures and some of her own illustrations which are amazing (check out her blog).  My favourite gift was card from my beautiful little niece Isla which brought a tear (or 10) to my eye!

I still feel like my birthday isn't even nearly over as I'm off out tomorrow night to celebrate properly with cake, champagne and my nearest and dearest! I'll be back to share all the antics with you soon!

Have a wonderful Easter weekend with you family and friends,

 
Peace and Love

Alessia


xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Aww you look absolutely stunning!! Happy belated birthday!
    Disco pants look amazing too
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much sweetie :) have a lovely Easter! xxx

      Delete